Tonight is The Same Night as Yesterday, I Guess

I'm totally fucked up.
Sometimes it's getting better and sometimes becoming worst. I'm really tired with this things.
I want to escape from this things; I don't know how to deal with them all.
When I start to do lot of sanity things, a hope comes to me. But when I stop for a moment, the hope turns into a desperate.

I just talked with a man who really close to me (in distance); he said he was insecure. I really understand what he feels, because we have a similar problem. We both want to escape. We both can't tell this things to our closest people. Finally, we have to deal with our problems by ourselves.

I tried to do something different today, to gain more postive vibes. But I guess, this day will end as the usual days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dèjá Vu (2)

Karena Thanos Tidak Belajar Persamaan Diferensial

Renungan Malam Awal Tahun Hijriah