Georgia

The number rises this year, from zero to one. I barely know him but I still feel miserable.

From this little information, I know that he was a bright student. He was clever and determined. He always finished early because he understood how the code works and how to reach the goal.

It is funny to know that we had similar calculation to reach our goal. However, he had something I don't have: strong will.

In order to reach our goal, we need a good calculation in planning and strong will in execution. I was too coward to do it, and I am still a coward. He, unlike me, did a very good job in his execution.

At least now I know that the plan could go well. Now the real question comes, am I going to do it?

For now, I can say no. I am still a coward. The situation also changes and I have not found the right way... yet. I need to recalculate everything. I probably come to the determination in the next several years.

Borrowing his spirit in Georgia, I rearrange things.

This shit fucks me up.

Distraction only helps me to postpone the plan.

...

Ze said I should live and I will live because they need me. I have things they need.

Fuck people. I give my life to them and I'm still sick of it. Nothing changes.

And why do I put this here? Write everything will only makes more people comes to my way and restrain me. Beh, I am done with this restriction.

Do not worry. I am still alive, still breathing, without any scars at all.

I wont do it soon. I wont fail. If I do it, I will success. No one needs to carry this as their responsibility. It is mine and solely mine. I want this because of me and for myself. Can you please let me have a will for once? I already give my wills to people, I have nothing more than this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dèjá Vu (2)

Karena Thanos Tidak Belajar Persamaan Diferensial

Renungan Malam Awal Tahun Hijriah