Impostor Factory Afterwriting
I just finished watching Impostor Factory (IF) gameplay. I was in tears for multiple times, it contains bitter-sweet scenes.
I'm glad that I rewatched To The Moon (TTM) before watching IF. In a particular video, I found a comment mentioned multiple layers/parallel lives. It really helps me understand IF, probably.
Anyway, I come to this platform to write things that messy in my mind, some ideas I got after watching IF, so I bet this writing wouldn't be well-structured.
===
Once, Faye said, "to me, time is a place"... I remember that in Finding Paradise (FP), there is one OST named Time is A Place. I didn't understand the meaning of the title at first, but it's different now. Faye, as the "controller" of the virtual world, can hop to any certain memories. To her, time is a place she can visit any"time". It's different to us, which only can visit one particular moment when it.. happens.
Probably that is how people live in the 5th dimension? Time is a variable dimension?
===
Once, Ricebot said, "Whenever we look, they do not die". It reminds me to.. what is it.. quantumy thing? Something that would act differently whenever we observe? Damn, it's been a long time since I read things about it. I should check it again.
===
Lynri was obsessed to making a remark to the world. Lynri did strive to be a star that shine to the world. However, deep down in her heart, she only wanted to become this another lavender. Her dad said, even though she didn't do remarkable thing to the world, she is the whole world to her dad.
What is world, though? What is universe?
===
I bet "Impostor Factory" became the title because Neil and his mom made the machine to produce alternate universes, or I could say, fake realities. It's funny to see two antonym words stand next to each other. All were impostors, and we can see it clearer when there were a huge amount of Lynri and Quincy. Also, the "if" word emphasize the story about the alternate lives. What if we choose this in our life? What if we decide to do that in our life? What will happen?
*this is the perfect path of your life*
I feel strangely happy to see it, but just like Neil, I feel weird.
It seems perfect because of the other.. possibilities?
Library of Babel. I definitely should check this out. Neil said this is the place where we can find any form of words and punctuations... Although I think this is a metaphor, an imaginary place, it is.. amazing.
What is the meaning of one life among the infinite possibilities of life?
Comments
Post a Comment