Pretend

 You told that story with high enthusiasm. I was listening to you, and thinking about this sentence:

I don't belong here.


I recalled a sentence from one I watched last night:

We are good at acting.


I remembered what my teacher told me:

Acting is an important skill.


I remembered what my supervisor said:

I'm just.. thinking that they were behind me. They would not understand what I'm gonna say, and there is no point to say anything to them. So I'm just gonna pretend. Gladly, I found someone that I can share my true me. I feel so relieved when I am with her.


I remembered that song:

Pretend you're happy when you're blue
It isn't very hard to do
And you'll find happiness without an end
Whenever you pretend.


I remembered what has written in that manga:

Sometimes, what we say and what we do are not real yet, but it could be real some day.


...

What do you want to do?

I want to go,

Somewhere.

Maybe I'll be killed out there

But nobody never knows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dèjá Vu (2)

Karena Thanos Tidak Belajar Persamaan Diferensial

Mekar Berduri