Rejection Coping

Okay, I want to be honest to myself so I can move on as soon as possible.

I am aware that I lose my motivation in preparing my upcoming conference. The main factor was the rejection. A week ago, I proposed to my professor if I could work on his team again, after this project. He rejected me with a very good and understandable reasons: he wants me to learn more in new environment, new people, new experiences. I can accept that. But deep down, I am also not accept that hahahaha.

Why do I not accept that? :/ Mmmmh first I need to know, why did I expect to be accepted, when he even has never had an assistant before. I think it's because I perceive this rejection as: "ah, I've been deserted. I'm all alone, even for preparing my future study." I had a motivation to continue my master degree and it was developing as he said we can discuss about it together.

But hey, I am thinking too far. We only talked about my proposal to be a member in his research program, it doesn't mean he doesn't support my plan. He DOES support my plan, thus he rejects me.

Finish what I start, be responsible.

I can get through this, I will perform my best in this conference.

Finger crossed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dèjá Vu (2)

Karena Thanos Tidak Belajar Persamaan Diferensial

Mekar Berduri