Denial
I always think that this condition is really hard to me. However, I just realized that this condition is also very difficult for them. We both don't want to be in this condition, but here we are.
When he lied to them, she actually felt that something was wrong. She thought he cheated on us. But, that time, she denied her gut. After several months, she tried to strengthen herself and faced this reality. She had a denial phase.
Some years ago, I tried to come out. She denied me. I was very sad, disappointed, and angry at the moment, because I felt invalidated. Now I understand, she just couldn't accept the truth.
If she could not accept me the way I am, I am the one who have to accept myself.
I am valid with my own condition.
I just have to be patient. One day, I would able to be come out.
Meanwhile, I have to prepare myself. I need to stabilize my mental state and physical state. It's still gonna be a long journey. That sucks, but this is the only thing I can do.
Happy fasting, dear them.
Comments
Post a Comment