Side Note

It's been a while since the last time I wrote something in here. There is always a reason behind something, but not every question need to be answered, right?

I don't know either why do I write in here again. This place has lost its purpose. I was seeking another place and I've found it. At least for now. Well, I think there is no permanent place to stay with. Life goes on and we're moving around.

Pandemic really gives us time to reflect and rethink about the definition of dimension. Who are we? What are our identity? Are we defined by our race, religion, country, sexual orientation, physical appearance, or we just a simple earth species? Then, what makes us different with the other person? Are we even different?

I found this phrase: we are not really strangers.

Sabbe satta bhavantu sukhitatta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dèjá Vu (2)

Karena Thanos Tidak Belajar Persamaan Diferensial

Mekar Berduri